On 13-12-06 11:04 AM, Laz C. Peterson wrote:

Are there any plans or is it even possible to move the
SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled from the system preferences to the domain preferences?

I have about the same number of OpenLDAP (with ppolicy) and Active Directory
servers.  And, I cannot figure out how to possibly allow password changing with
AD.  (Only get Unhandled policy error: 32764.)  So it would be nice to specify
at the domain level whether or not the user can change their password.

What version of sogo/sope are you running?
Support for changing password against AD/samba4 has been added recently (2.1.0) and it shouldn't try to use password policy if your LDAP server is AD compatible.

Logs with LDAPDebugEnabled=YES;  would also be useful.

Or, if anyone knows how to allow password change using AD (Windows 2003
functional level) user source, I would be most appreciative for some tips!

Thanks again SOGo users.
~Laz Peterson--