Hello Pablo Carranza

Am 2013-12-16 23:29, schrieb Pablo Carranza:

> I'm having trouble getting the ZEG VirtualBox appliance to run on a
> Windows XP 32-bit host. I suspect it's b/c the guest OS is Ubuntu 64-bit.
>
> Has anyone been able to get the ZEG appliance to run on a 32-bit host?

That is impossible, because it is 64 bit.

> If not, I'm willing to put together a ZEG appliance with a 32-bit guest
> OS, to share, if someone'll point me in the direction of the source
> files used to build the current VirtualBox VM.

The easiest way would be to get the current ZEG running, get all
configuration files and the list of installed packages.
Then set up Ubuntu 32 bit, install the same packages and copy the
configuration files into it.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz