Hello
Yes because yours calendars was already in the profile and the path didnt
change but if you
create a new profile you will not able to see your calendars if you don t
cutomize the integrator

Regards

Le Lundi 6 Janvier 2014 17:41 CET, Allen Chen <ac...@harbourfrontcentre.com> a
écrit:
  Hi there,

I upgraded TB from 17 to 24.2.0 and SOGo plugins
 sogo-connector-24.0.2, sogo-integrator-24.0.3-sogo-demo and
lightning-2.6.3-sm+tb-windows.xpi.
The backend is SOGo 2.0.4 on Centos 6.2(64bit) with LDAP authentication and
MySQL DB.
But this time I don't customize sogo-integrator-24.0.3-sogo-demo.
The mystery is SOGo calendar is still working fine. Can somebody explain this?
I noticed "Add/Subscribe/Delete buttons" are missing. Otherwise everything
works fine, and looks like no performance issue.

Thanks,
Allen