Hello Roman Walters

Am 2014-01-11 12:26, schrieb Roman Walters:

> is there a possibility to tell the webinterface to look in all
> imap-folders for new mails? I have sieve filters activated, and put
> some mails in subfolders. Roundcube can be conifgured to look in all
> folders for new mail, so that I see in the folder tree if there is a
> new message in a subfolder. Is this also possible in SOGo? I didn't
> find something in the documentation.

No, SOGo will always check all folders you opend in the curent session
and all folders where sieve rules move mails into.
There was a long discussion about that some time ago on this list.

See also Bug #965 and duplicates
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=965

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz