Hello Infoomatic

Am 2014-01-18 01:20, schrieb Infoomatic:

> When I accept invitations to events, the entry is automatically
> created in my personal calendar. However, I cannot move this entry to
> other calendars. Did I miss some configuration options or is this
> just not possible? Thanks...

You can move them, but if the owner changes that event, it will be
created as new in you personal calendar.
SOGo only uses the personal calendar for invitations.
Because of that you can not delete your personal calendar at all.

If you think that is wrong, or could be done better, just add an
enhancement report at http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz