here is the test invitation from lotus notes

>>> users@sogo.nu
>>> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-LOTUS-CHARSET:UTF-8
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Lotus Development Corporation//NONSGML Notes 9.0//EN_C
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Greenwich
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19500101T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0000
TZOFFSETTO:+0000
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID="Greenwich":20140128T120000
DTEND;TZID="Greenwich":20140128T130000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20140128T095602Z
SEQUENCE:0
ATTENDEE;ROLE=CHAIR;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED
 ;CN="Jenny Clark/abc/com";RSVP=FALSE:mailto:je...@abc.com
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:j...@abc.com
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION;ALTREP="CID:<FFFF__=8fbbf6fddfa5fda38f9e8a93df93869...@abc.com>":s
 dfsdfsdfsdf
SUMMARY:LOTUS test
ORGANIZER;CN="Jenny Clark/abc/com":mailto:je...@abc.com
UID:88CB345E4AC770FC00257C6E00367B33-Lotus_Notes_Generated
X-LOTUS-BROADCAST:FALSE
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SEQ:1
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-WISL:$S:1;$L:1;$B:1;$R:1;$E:1;$W:1;$O:1;$M:1
X-LOTUS-NOTESVERSION:2