On 2014-02-08 9:41 AM, Mario Gruenwald wrote:
Is this log useful?
Unfortunately, no.
  I used "An alternative method for gathering valuable
debugging information for Samba/OpenChange/SOGo is to use the panic action
samba parameter in order to automatically get a backtrace if samba crashes."

I am still using ldap authentification and several smb processes are runnign.
I hope, that i don't have to switch to sql for user accounts.
When I debug Samba4/OpenChange, I usually use a small SQL-based source in SOGo with the same username/password I use in Samba4. That allows me to use samba4 in single-process, and produce relevant stack traces.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca