On 02/14/2014 09:02 PM, mayak wrote:
On 02/14/2014 07:30 PM, Rob Kemp wrote:
I wonder if someone can help me sort out the configuration problem I'm
having. I had phpMyAdmin and postfix.admin running on my server, under
nginx. Then I installed SOGo, and had the problem I described before
where trying to open the SOGo web interface resulted in a 404 error.

This turns out to have been because the setup I was using was sending
all requests for SSL sites to a directory under /home, whereas of
course SOGo lives elsewhere. Disabling the non-SOGo config file solved
that problem.

However, now I'm not able to work out how to get SOGo AND the other
two services to work at the same time. With the SOGo/nginx config file
I've been using, anything landing on sogo.server.com is redirected to
sogo.server.com/SOGo, and I haven't a clue how to enable
sogo.server.com/phpmyadmin. Several hours poring over nginx
documentation hasn't helped much either, as I'm a bit thick about that
sort of thing. So I was hoping someone who might have a similar setup
could give me a pointer (or post a config file) that shows how SOGo
can coexist with phpMyAdmin or something similar.

Thanks

Rob
Hi Rob,

If I have understood you correctly, you probably want use to use virtual
hosts:

a.domain.com
b.domain.com
c.domain.com

Each of these would have a `container` describing SSL certs, home
directory, etc ...

Cheers

That's right, and with a, b, and c being the same domain. I've tried to set it up that way, but on restarting nginx the non-SOGo virtual hosts throw up a warning that they are duplicates and are being ignored. I'll go back to the nginx documentation.

Thanks

Rob