On Feb 18, 2014, at 3:26 PM, Szládovics Péter <p...@szladovics.hu> wrote:

Hi Rui

On Feb 18, 2014, at 2:54 PM, Rui Moura
<rui.mo...@multicert.com>
  wrote:

I have read some emails about this matter, but have never seen anything
concrete.

Will ActiveSync support Multiple Calendars Sync in Outlook 2013?

Not in the initial release (2.2.0).

And what about mobile activesync clients (androud, ios, bb10)?
Only the personal calendar or others too, maybe also shared calendars?
Same thing. Only the personal calendar. This is a limitation of our initial
ActiveSync implementation. Notice that many clients also have this limitation.
For example, Android prior to version 4.4. doesn’t sync multiple calendars.

Thanks! Is this situation true for the contacts too, or the limitation is related only to the calendar?