Hi,

We're seeing the following in a mail sent between two local receipents:

to: =?utf-8?q?AZOM,_Th=C3=A9op?= <correct_address@our.domain>
(the full "firstname, lastname" are taken from an ldap search, and the firstname contains the special character: "é")

When composing the mail in SOGo webaccess, all displays well, but in his mailbox and my sent items it displays wrong. (also on disk it's wrong)

This debian wheezy, sogo 2.1.1b, dovecot 2.1.17 using Mailbox storage.

Is this something to check out in SOGo config, or better look at dovecot, or my smarthost?

I have tried sniffing the packets from SOGo to my smarthost on port 25, but it seems SOGo uses starttls, and therefore that doesn't tell me much...

Thanks,
MJ