After looking at sogo.conf and cron, I'm still getting
"sogo-ealarms-notify[13204] EMail alarms are disabled in the SOGo
configuration." emails every minute.

Sogo: Version 2.1.1b (@shiva.inverse 201312041325)

in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf:

  SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = YES;
  SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications = YES;

in /etc/cron.d/sogo:

* * * * *      sogo    /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:56 PM, Szládovics Péter <p...@szladovics.hu>