Hello Michel Renard

Am 2014-02-19 18:28, schrieb Michel Renard:

> Sorry my english uncomprehending, I do not know if we can speak French.
> I use OpenChange / Sogo on a dedicated server.
> I is a concern in installing it
> Here is my bug:
>
> . / mapiprofile - create testing-P-S-I XX.XX.XX.XX - domain =
> spamsnake.be- realm =
> sdns.zarafa.tv - Michel username - password = 'Mich_7543'
> Failed to connect XX.XX.XX.XX host on port 135 -
> NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED
> Failed to connect host 37.59.10.57 (37.59.10.57) on port 135 -
> NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED.
> Deleting profile
>
> There in there a configuration to be done on dedicated servers, because
> when I break the question, is this not answer me.

Obviously you can not use Port 135 on your server.
I assume it is not within a private network, but reachable via Internet.
Because of that it usually is blocked by a firewall.

In this case you should use https for accessing your server from Outlook.
See documentation at "Apache Configuration for Web Services" and
"Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 Configuration" especially the
point about “Outlook Anywhere” in
http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Native%20Microsoft%20Outlook%20Configuration.pdf

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz