Hi Alessio,

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 10:59 +0100, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
> Is there some possibility to bring your UI on our existed SOGo
> installation?

Absolutely. The restyling work are mainly changes in wox UI template
files, css and images. Overwriting the files and you are done.

> How this awesome work can be integrated on sogo project?

I suppose the best approach would be to have a template system that can
be customized through configuration file.

At the moment, the best that could probably be done is to gather/package
the changes and apply them on a clean checkout.

> You have added a lot of new things, how can use it without zentyal?

Sure, what kind of things are you referring to? If you are specifically
referring to some OpenChange features, all the contributions will be
ported to openchange master git tree among next weeks.

> If it's not possibile, does not seem perhaps a fork?

It is neither Zentyal interest nor objective to create a fork, but it is
true we have several wip or pending development and patches/fixes. I can
only suppose they will enter sogo master when it makes sense for SOGo
folks :-)

Br,
Julien.

--