Hey Christian,

I changed the respective repositories in the following files:
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/sogo.list
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/sogo.list.distUpgrade

But still the problem exists:
File NSUserDefaults.m: 685. In +[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] Improper
installation: No language locale found

Any more idea?

Thanks,
Masood