I think I have the mobile access working now however the mail is not syncing
HTML just plain text.

Bill Warren

> On Mar 3, 2014, at 4:51 AM, "Christian Mack" <christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de>
> wrote:
>
> Hello Bill Warren
>

> Am 2014-02-28 23:35, schrieb Bill Warren:
>>
>> With regards to removing exchange profile from smartphone and re-inputing it
>> in. This did not work as it will not connect to the server now.
>
> I assume your smartphone is connecting via its provider, not via WLAN?
> Sounds like a firewall problem then.
>

>> I should note that I did the upgrade from Ubuntu updates method. I changed
>> the myservername to my server's url in etc/apache2/conf.d/Sogo.conf
>> And I can login using webmail just not smartphone.
>
> iPhones for example use additional Ports 8843, 8443 for access to
> calendars and address books.
> Did you use them before?
> Then you should activate them again.
>
>> The tools I was speaking of is the Webmin from the Sogo Ubuntu virtual
>> Appliance. I found the webmin files on the Sogo download site but am not
>> sure how to install them.
>
> I don't use that, but AFAIK you have to install the webmin from
> http://www.webmin.com/download.html first and then add the SOGo one to it.
>

> Kind regards,
> Christian Mack
>
> --
> Christian Mack
> Abteilung Basisdienste
> KIM IT-Services
> Universität Konstanz

The information contained in this communication is privileged and/or
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this is not the intended recipient, you are
communication or the information contained in this communication, is strictly
immediately notify us via email. Thank you.