Hello Bill

Am 2014-03-04 22:45, schrieb b...@afsfire.com:
> How can I give an Admin user full permissions over another user? I want to
> have another user's mailbox in outlook under the Admin mailbox which would
> require the Admin user to have full permissions.

The owner of the mailbox can give your admin user full privileges on all
of her existing folders.
Then they will show up under "Other Users" in the admin users mailbox.

In order for the admin user to write mails as this user, the owner has
to additionally delegate her email address to the admin user.

This should also work in Outlook.

Abteilung Basisdienste
KIM IT-Services
Universität Konstanz