HI,
A WIN SBS cannot be a second DC it can not be a member in a DC forest!!

Greetings
Daniel
Gesendet: Sonntag, 09. März 2014 um 14:37 Uhr
Von: "Patric Becker" <p.bec...@britz-trier.de>
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: [SOGo] SOGo as second DC
Hi,

I want to join a SOGo-Box to an existing Domain with a Windows SBS 2011 Essentials(!!!) Box.

I´ve asked this Question a few weeks before and get the hint to copy/move the fsmo roles from the Windows to the SOGo Box BUT after a few tries and a little more searching in the Web I found out, that I CAN´T copy/move all fsmo Roles from an SBS Essential Server to an other box.

My next Idea was to Use the SOGo Box as FIRST DC but the SBS Essential Box couldn´t join a Network as second DC ;(.

Is there an other solution to use SOGo in this network??

Thanks

Paddie

PS: Sorry for starting an new Thread but I´m at home now and write this with our Provider-webfronend. ;-).

PPS: The SBS Essential Box was there as I joined the Company ;). I would never buy such crap...