Thanks Again,

Will i be able to have shared address books and shared calendars aswell?

Matt Endres
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [SOGo] Godaddy
From: Christian Mack <christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de>
Date: Thu, March 13, 2014 6:51 am
To: users@sogo.nu

Am 2014-03-13 13:22, schrieb Matt Endres:

> [...]

If godaddy provides you with an IMAP interface, then your emails will
reside on godaddy, and SOGo will access them via IMAP.

For Setup you need a source of valid users.
This can either be a database or a ldap server.
Depending on your choice see the corresponding chapters about
SOGoUserSources in the "SOGo Installation Guide" at
http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf

Be aware:
Passwords for login in SOGo have to be the same as for login into
godaddys mailboxes, as you are not able to set their IMAP server to
trust your SOGo server.

Abteilung Basisdienste
KIM IT-Services
Universität Konstanz