Hello,

I have a question about the functionality of Apple’s iOS Contacts vs OS X
Contacts.

I know this is probably more of a question for Apple, but how come iOS Contacts
works beautifully, yet OS X Contacts doesn’t work at all?  Since OS X Contacts
supports CardDAV, I would expect something more than just the ability to add a
“group” contact.  I can’t even see my actual contacts.  Even with “one”
subscribed contact list, as mentioned in previous bug requests or group
messages.

It really confuses me.  I’m trying to put together a contacts server that
supports Apple’s desktop application, yet it seems a little more impossible
than I was hoping.

Any suggestions or advice out there?  Could there possibly be a configuration
issue on my end?

Thanks!
~Laz Peterson--