Hello Szládovics Péter

Am 2014-03-18 10:19, schrieb Szládovics Péter:
I updated my SOGo server to 2.2.1 early and our Android clients are
started woking fine.
Yesterday I try to set up my nephew's BlackBerry 10 phone (it has
ActiveSync client by default), but the procedure went fail.
We didn't see mails/folders on the phone, and also couldn't send.

Is this a known problem?

< cut >

No, this seems like a new one to me.
But you should test with a nightly build, as ActiveSync had some
improvements lately.
If the problem persists, you should open a bug report about this.

Hi Christian,

The problem: this server is production, so I cannot (and also not want to) install the nightly build on it.
But I'll build a test server with the nightly build, and will try it soon.

Thanks,

Peter