On 2014-03-17 8:31 AM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 2014-03-17 8:22 AM, Libor Neužil wrote:
It is wrong encoding (i think it was associated with quoted printable encoding). I also can see that iPhone iOS does have same issue with messagepreview, but when I open the message i tis shown correctly. Seems to me like "bad" content is delivered to the client in Exchange active sync when text (non html) content is requested from the client side and message contains or doesnt cointains that content. Since this error is in more than one client it should be solved on server side?
I have a patch for this which seems to work well (except for the message preview in iOS). Are you in a position to test a patch? (ie., so compiling stuff yourself).

I've pushed the patch a couple of hours ago - it'll be part of the upcoming nightly builds. There are a couple of ActiveSync fixes that have also been pushed. Anyone interested should give the nightly builds a try, as v2.2.2 will soon be released and based on them.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca