Hi,

On 2014-04-03 16:12, Vincent Lucas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for advices on how to configure SOGo in order to enhance
> its accessibility.
>
> For example, I know a partially-sighted person which needs to configure
> its browser with a white text on a dark-blue background. Most of the
> texts (i.e. when reading emails) are correctly rendered using white
> color, but some (the most important one when writing an email) are
> displayed in black (which makes it not readable at all on a dark-blue
> background).

Wouldn't a user CSS style enforcing the colour scheme be the easiest
solution? Greasemonkey or equivalent extensions should do the trick.

> Do you have any suggestions in order to:
> - Configure SOGo in order to correct this problem?
> - Maybe planning a correction taking into account this issue?
> - Or at least, giving me an hint in order to determine if I can produce
> a fix for this issue?
>
> Best regards,
> Vincent Lucas

Sven Schwedas
Systemadministrator
TAO Beratungs- und Management GmbH | Lendplatz 45 | A - 8020 Graz
Mail/XMPP: sven.schwe...@tao.at | +43 (0)680 301 7167
http://software.tao.at