Am 14.04.2014 14:07, schrieb Bruno Andrade:
Hey,

Is it possible to use MySQL as full backend to SOGo instead of LDAP? (I found some emails about these, but they were pretty old, for SOGo v1.*)

Basically. I'm verifying if it's possible to use SOGo with ISPConfig. And I don't pretend to use any kind of synchronization between LDAP (SOGo) and MySQL (ISPConfig), if possible.

A MySQL only backend shoul still work with SOGo 2.x

BUT: If you ever wish to use the native Outlook integration, then you have to go for the Samba way.

André