On 5/2/2014 8:12 AM, Steve Ankeny <stev...@cinergymetro.net> wrote:
In the past, I've noticed that the supported extension versions are
often different than what's available to Thunderbird, and so, I'd say,
"Let SOGo update the extensions and not TB!"

Leave it alone.  Use what's recommended, supported and provided by
Inverse.  Just my opinion.

But my point is, how to do this for just Lightning?

I have lots of extensions, and I want all of the others to auto-update, but don't want to have to hassle with manually uploading them to the SOGo server every time there is an update, so how do I stop just Lightning from auto-updating?

There appears to be a way to disable this for a single extension using the config editor, but I hate resorting to that if there is a better way, which is why I'm asking here.

Thanks