Hi,

There has been a good amount of development activities in the past few days. Here are some of the most important changes:

1. the synchronization code in ActiveSync has been reworked and the
   cache subsystem of our MAPI compatibility has been combined with the
   ActiveSync one. Unfortunately, that means you'll have to re-create
   your ActiveSync profile on your device but that fixes some issues
   with mail synchronization and it allows us to introduce support for
   soft-deletes and much more. Also note that the file descriptor issue
   when syncing huge mailboxes has also been fixed;
2. we added printing capabilities to the calendar module;
3. we added advanced search capabilities for tasks and events in the
   calendar module;
4. we fixed password issues in SOGo Connector as well as issues with
   URLs handling. SOGo Connector now depends on Lightning (because it
   reuses its password code) - that shouldn't be problem for SOGo users.

The modified TB extension for v24 is available from: https://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/

No. 1 has landed a few hour ago and 2., 3. will most likely land tonight.

All these changes will be part of the upcoming v2.2.4 release, among many others: http://sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?version_id=136

So, testing is more than welcome in order to produce a great release once more!

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca