On 2014-06-03, 5:59 AM, Martin Simovic wrote:
If I reconfigure the account with this setting emails will show up back 1 month.
One thing you could look at is if it takes longer than 10 mins for a sogod child process to generate the response. You would see a mention in the logs like "pid XYZ has been hanging in the same request for X mins". It X reaches 10 mins, I'll get killed by the parent process.

When you tell Outlook to sync all mails, it usually splits its requests in 512 messages chunks. You could try to overwrite that setting using the SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize configuration parameter. Set it to 50 and see where you get at - perhaps your IMAP server is too slow or your SOGo server is too slow in processing the IMAP responses and at generating the huge XML blob to return.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca