On 2014-06-04, 1:08 PM, Albert Shih wrote:
Because many of my users don't take a close look about what is on the
screen, and sooner or later we going to have a big problem (sending private
document to mailing-list/etc.)
Note that for this to happen, the message in the draft folder must of course have an attachment. Moreover and more importantly, it must have the same unique message identifier (IMAP UID) as the message in the folder where the reply has been initiated. These two combined made this bug unnoticed for more than 3 years.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca