For example i run 60 users with 4G of RAM and a normal CPU ( this case is on
Vmware)
For 60 user 4GO is enough if you have not the graphical interface on your
server wit a Xeon CPU and SATA 7200rpm
we are with postgresql as database,openldap for the authentication cyrus-imap,
and postfix.
If your server freeze is more a hardware problem than a software.
Put a distribution 64bits the performances are much better.
You have to tune in /etc/default/sogo the number of processes who wait
connexion.

Regards

Le Mercredi 2 Juillet 2014 06:30 CEST, "Sogo Thailand" <a...@eicm.co.th> a