Hello All,

This is my first mailing list so please let me know if I do anything wrong in the way I go about this.

I have been using SOGo connected to my Samba4 domain via ldap for a couple of months now (and loving it). I wanted to add my user groups with emails into an address book so I added them to the user sources.

I now cannot login to the web interface because when I do the username part of the URL becomes "Group Policy Creator Owners" and then it loads the calendar and attempts to connect to my imap server with those details which are not setup to work.

Since I noticed this happening I have removed the group listing from sogo but it is still happening. Also tried to remove the "Group Policy Creator Owners" from sogo with `sogo-tool remove "Group Policy Creator Owners"` but this did not solve the issue either.

It appears that the user still works fine as I can login to the calendar and such using a caldav client application and it all works fine but its just the web interface that does this with only my user.

Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Taylor Lawson-- users@sogo.nu