Le 05/08/2014 10:41, sr a écrit :
Hello,
Since the last sogo update ( v2.2.5 to v2.2.7), I can't manage Users folders ACLs from the Administration section... When I type the name of any user in the search field at the top of the window, the user is displayed but all I can see is a calendar named [{''owner", and nothing else...
I have made an update of sogo and sope...
I changed wowworkercount from 3 to 5 because In the sogo.log I have see the following error " No child available to handle incoming request!" but without success! The message pops again...
Thank all!
Samuel

That's a bug in 2.2.7, already corrected upstream. You have to apply this:

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commit/f43341c1005d3d5813c23133071c253c753bb3e9

Cheers, Daniel

--
Daniel Berteaud