Hi Allen

Am 2014-07-31 16:57, schrieb allen:

> i set up a sogo server with there components:
> Database server (MySQL)
> LDAP server (OpenLDAP)
> SMTP server (Postfx)
> IMAP server (Cyrus IMAP Server)
>

> My sogo.conf settings which related to the mail like this:
>
>  /* Mail */
>   SOGoDraftsFolderName = Drafts;
>   SOGoSentFolderName = Sent;
>   SOGoTrashFolderName = Trash;
>   //SOGoIMAPServer = localhost;
>   SOGoIMAPServer = imaps://localhost:993;
>   SOGoSieveServer = sieve://127.0.0.1:4190;
>   SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1;
>

> But when i sent an email, it says " Sent is not an IMAP4 folder". I tried
> to create the folder in /var/spool/imap/a/allen, but it doesn't work. Any
> hints to solve this problem?

SOGo will create the "Sent" folder by itself, if it doesn't exist.
Creating just a folder in the filesystem is not enough for cyrus to see
it as a mailfolder.
Please create users and folders via cyradm tool.

Also check, that the user has the necessary privileges in cyrus to
create subfolders.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz