On 2014-08-05 15:36, Christian Mack wrote:

>>> Currently there is no easy way to configure this.
>>> You have to manually create/change the settings in the database yourself.
>>
>> Is there a roadmap for this feature, or is it just implemented in the
>> database "just in case"?
>
> I know one user which uses this.
> But he only wants to create all new users in a diferent database than
> the old ones.
> So he only changed the settings in sogo.conf.

Our user base is more or less evenly split, and we're adding new users
on both sides. Ideally we'd need something along the lines of
IMAPHostFieldName/SieveHostFieldName.

Sven Schwedas
Systemadministrator
TAO Beratungs- und Management GmbH | Lendplatz 45 | A - 8020 Graz
Mail/XMPP: sven.schwe...@tao.at | +43 (0)680 301 7167
http://software.tao.at