Hi,

we also sturggling with a problem thant since the upgrade our users can't see
the appointments they add, also if they delete an apopointment they still can
see it. On the webmailer, all works as expected.

I'd like to replace thunderbird completely, but we still need it for scan to
mail and stuff like that.

Cheers

Juergen

Am Freitag, 01. August 2014 18:31 CEST, Georg Mülleder <schor...@vrvis.at>