Hello Davide Bozzelli

Am 2014-08-06 20:00, schrieb Davide Bozzelli:

> I've setted up an icard account on ios 7.x.
> All works eg Private Addressbook is working etc etc.
>
> I've notice that the search in failing when trying to find an entry on
> the  ldap address book (the one with  isAddressBook = YES in sogo.conf)
> in offline mode.
> Is it supposed to work in this way the Address book ? or I'm doing
> something wrong ?

As searching in it will perform a search on the sogo server, yes this is
normal behaviour.
You only can search in the other address books, because your client will
have a copy of those.
For global address books this is not possible and not desired.
That is because they are normally much too large to synchronize to every
client connected.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz