Hi Esprit,

On 9/16/2014 22:40, Ingo N. wrote:
Hi guys,

I am experienceing a weird problem with the latest (at least latest
debian) vesion of SOGo.
Later in your mail your say that you are running squeeze. Latest debian is wheezy, but I guess that squeeze is still supported: http://www.sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-install-sogo-on-debian.html

I have just upgraded to latest sogo yesterday (but on wheezy) and noticed the IfVersion too. But I can only say that it caused no problems here.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Mourik Jan

First I realized that the SOGo.conf has an entry that my Apache doesn't
understand: IfVersion

So I just commented out the 'if-clause' parts that are for Apache 2.4
and higher.

Now I am having another problem: If I restart my server a whole bunch of
Apache tasks are getting started to the point that the server doesn't
respond anymore.

The way to get around that is:
- after boot up, ssh to server
- stop apache
- stop SOGo
- start apache
- start SOGo

So I am assuming there is something weird going on. I am on Debian
Squeeze with Apache 2.2.16.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve that? Or how to track down the
problem?

Thank you very much in advance!!
Esprit