On 09/25/2014 03:17 PM, Zhang Huangbin wrote:
Just to remind that CentOS7 has switched to systemd.
The current init scripts for C6 wont apply.
Are you sure? Old SysV init scripts work on CentOS 7.

I was too rough. I'm sorry.

I meant that as far as the underlying OS has switched to systemd, it would be a good thing to update the services start/stop scripts to match that architecture.

Indeed, sysV init scripts will continue to work, but I think this is not the goal/target to keep SysV script on a systemd environment.

Again, sorry for the language "problem".