Hello Ron Scott-Adams

Am 2014-10-03 um 05:04 schrieb Ron Scott-Adams:

> If I invite someone not in my SOGo instance (e.g., someone using
> Exchange or iCloud as their backend) to a calendar event, is there a
> way to see their acceptance of the event? Because right now, if they
> accept the event, I am not ever notified.

This is dependant on the calendar client the invited people use.
If they send you an answer, then you can see it.
If they don't, you are out of luck there.

AFAIK exchange can send notifications, but the admin has to enable it.
I don't know iCloud.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz