Hello Giovanni Bechis

Am 2014-10-08 um 16:01 schrieb Giovanni Bechis:
> Hi,
> I would like to notify a user (which have subscribed a calendar via caldav),
> when that calendar has been modified (by whoever).
> Is sogo-email-notify the right tool or would be better to write something
> which checks for modifications date in webdav (or in sql, I do not use ldap
> at all) ?

What you search is in the calendar properties.
Right click on the calendar you want to be notified.
Then choose "Properties".
In the opening window under "Notifications" check "When I modify my
calendar, send a mail to:" and set the corresponding email address.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416