Hello

Am 2014-10-14 um 12:16 schrieb Sogo Users:

> I have a problem with SOGo web interface (2.2.9a).
> I would like to know how much new emails are in subfolders.
> This feature works only on my primary email account. (when I login as
> user1, only user1 mail subfolders works this way).
>
> When I add more IMAP accounts to SOGo webinterface, the information about
> unreaded emails in inbox subfolders is not shown.
>
> I connect thru IMAP other SOGo email accounts, so with one login I am able
> to view on one webpage other company mailboxes. On those other mailboxes
> there are sieve scripts installed to sort incoming emails to diffrent
> subfolders.
>
> How can I enable this feature?

I don't think you can do that.
That is because SOGo does not know, that the other mailboxes are SOGo
controlled ones.
SOGo only knows about sieve scripts, it created itself.
This information is bound to the SOGo account.
But as you only add IMAP accounts, SOGo isn't aware of the settings of
those other SOGo accounts.

So the only way is to open these folders once.
Then you get the current unread count (and it will get refreshed
automatically).

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz