On 10/23/2014 10:33 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
On 10/23/2014 05:58 PM, Kiss Tamás wrote:
How do I move it the:https://mydomain.my/SOGo
to this:https://mydomain.my/mail
lcation in the browser.

I just had a look at the code, in order to debug several misbehaviour.

Have a look at this:
https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=%22%2FSOGo%2Fdav%2F%22&type=Code
In my humble opinion, it would be a bit hard to move it without pain :-)
This is very hardcoded string :(. Possibly Apache Proxy?

May be. But if it ever HTTP 30X redirects to something, it will break.
Some links hrefs might also be impossible to force.

Anyway, I have no definitive answer.

These are the Apache proxy statements we use that allows us to use: https://ourdomain.com/mail
192.168.1.180 is, of course, the internal IP of our SOGo server.
BTW - Our Apache server runs on a gateway server using SSL and not the SOGo server. These proxy statements are located in our ssl.conf file.

    ProxyPass /mail http://192.168.1.180/SOGo
    ProxyPassReverse /mail http://192.168.1.180/SOGo
    ProxyPass /SOGo http://192.168.1.180/SOGo
    ProxyPassReverse /SOGo http://192.168.1.180/SOGo