Am 2014-10-28 um 13:42 schrieb Christian Mack:
> Hello Louis Höfler
>
> Am 2014-10-28 um 12:49 schrieb Louis Höfler:
>> I try to rename a user, and used
>> sogo-tool rename-user "old" "new"
>>
>> If I now remove the thunderbird dav calendar,
>> and add a new one with the new username,
>> another user is created with the old username.
>> I cant see any calendar information becouse the new created user point
>> to a new db data entry.
>>
>> Why? How to fix this?
>> I restarted sogo and memcached after using sogo-tool.
>
> I never used rename, because we have unique user IDs, which never change.
>
> But I would backup this account, then delete him and restore this
> account after renaming in the backup.
> All done with sogo-tool and an text editor :-)

I forgot to mention:
A new account in SOGo is created by Thunderbird, if the old account is
still valid in your authentication source, and
Thunderbird/Lightning/Connector/Integrator tries to access SOGo with the
old user name.

So you should delete the old SOGo access in Thunderbird first.
Then use the new account ID for your IMAP access.
Then rename your SOGo account and add this new one to Thunderbird.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416