Hello Infoomatic

Am 2014-11-03 um 21:38 schrieb Infoomatic:
> Hi,
> I have a small sogo instance for me and my friends now, however, I want to
> add additional users who should not know about the other users in the system.
> Is there a way how they are not listed when they try to share a folder? What
> comes right to my mind is an own subtree per user and defining per-user
> SOGoUserSources of the ldap-tree, however, this is not really elegant (is it
> even possible, how is performance with 20 different sources?), is there a
> better way?

You can use multiple domain setup for that.
20 authentication sources (== domains) is nothing.
If you setup one domain per person, you also can define the visibility
of others on the server via SOGoDomainsVisibility.

> Also: is it possible to enable activesync on a per user basis? (my server is
> very limited in resources so only 3 people should be able to use active sync).

No, that is a per server setting only.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz