Am 06.11.2014 um 16:36 schrieb Jiří František:
Hello,
I have problem with sieve filters and encoding of folder name. If I create folder with special characters (for example ěščřžýáíéů) and after that I create sieve filter via web gui of SOGo everything is OK until I receive e-mail which pass the filter. Name of folder changed to &ARsBYQENAVkBfgD9AOEA7QDpAW8-. I can see folders .&ARsBYQENAVkBfgD9AOEA7QDpAW8- and .&-ARsBYQENAVkBfgD9AOEA7QDpAW8- if I list Maildir on file system.
On the other side, folder name is correct if I create sieve rule manually.
I changed SOGoSieveFolderEncoding from UTF-7 to UTF-8 and result is almost same, but still wrong.

sogo.sieve rule generated by web gui:
require ["fileinto"];
if anyof (address :contains "from" "sen...@example.com <mailto:sen...@example.com>") {
    fileinto "&ARsBYQENAVkBfgD9AOEA7QDpAW8-";
}

sogo.sieve rule generated manually:
require ["fileinto"];
if anyof (address :contains "from" "sen...@example.com <mailto:sen...@example.com>") {
    fileinto "ěščřžýáíéů";
}

Does anybody know where is a problem? And how to set up SOGo to generate right sieve rules?
I'm using dovecot 2.1.7 and SOGo 2.2.9a.

http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2622

André