Hello Heinz Hölzl

Am 2014-10-23 um 10:22 schrieb Heinz Hölzl:

> whow can i handle mailto: with SOGo?
>
> I have to send a mail with attachment to a specified address from a document
> management software using SOGo. This usually works with outlook but i want to
> do this with sogo.

If I understand your problem correctly, you have an URL in your document
management software with a mailto: protocol.
You now want to click on that LINK and it should open SOGo in your
webbrowser, open a new message with the URL provided To and Subject
informations.

You would need something like this:
http://starkravingfinkle.org/blog/2008/04/firefox-3-web-protocol-handlers/

I don't think this is implemented in SOGo at the moment.

You could open an enhancement request at http://www.sogo.nu/bugs

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz