Hi !

It seems that Outlook 2013 connection to a huge mailbox makes SOGo eat all available RAM and swap. I tried setting SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize to 50 (down from 200), but it doesn't seem to make any difference. SxVMemLimit is set to 2 GB, but the processes easily reach 16GB - then I have to kill them off.

I also tried deleting the Outlook profile (both files and from registry) and start from scratch.
Didn't make a difference.

Restarted SOGo, restarted memcache - no difference.

Is there a settings cache or similar that needs to be cleared in SOGo ?

I have similar problems with mobile AS clients too :(
This problem exists since 2.2.9a has installed...
It did happen never before.