On Saturday, December 6, 2014 08:41 PM CST, dbro...@mdah.state.ms.us wrote:
 Currently I am testing SOGos activesync features against zpush. On my nexus 5
running 4.4.4 and my moto x 2013 running the same version I have noticed some
huge differences. For one on SOGo activesync I lose email formatting where as
zpush keeps formatting. However SOGo activesync I get native contact, calendar,
email, and tasks in one account. Zpush I only get email without some hackery.
My main complaint is the email formatting being lost. Is there a way to fix
that? And no, imap is not an option for us unfortunately.

Donny Brooks
Information Systems
MS Dept of Archives and History--
users@sogo.nu
https://inverse.ca/sogo/listsAfter further investigation it turns out it is not
all email that loses its formatting. Only some email does. Mainly any emails
from our Request Tracker helpdesk software. Is there an easy way to track down
what is causing this so I can hopefully fix it?
--
Donny Brooks
Information Systems