Le 11/12/2014 à 08:43:41-0500, Ludovic Marcotte a écrit
> On 11/12/2014 05:19, Albert Shih wrote:
> > And how can fix that ? This user can read all his mail through Thunderbird,
> > but not through sogo. So if they are a broken email how can I find which
> > one is. And more important how can I make sogo working for this user.
> You would have to identify which mail causes that (which can be tricky),
> create a ticket on http://sogo.nu/bugs and attach the mail to it.

YEAH....I find the problem.

I think it's a little bug, I can reproduce him and I don't known how the
user do it. But because he use sogo on smartphone maybe that is the source
of the problem.

Well..the problem is the horizontal bar is up...but so up it's on
impossible to see it. So it's normal we don't see any mail....

You can see on the screen shot (in french) the little buttom to drag down
the bar is just under the second column almost invisible

And because sogo save the preferences....

Thanks for the help.

Regards.

JAS
--