You can try to delete sogo_cache_folder_<username>. This is what resetdevice is
supposed ... but there seems to be an issue with the delete in the code.
Do a refresh on the device and see whether the problem is fixed.

Thanks, it works! :)

What always should work is toemove the account from the device, delete
sogo_cache_folder_<username> and after that recreate the account on the device.

Truncate the table not enough (I tried that first), I needed to drop the problematic tables. They are recreated, and everything looks like OK.