I've installed Apache2, MariaDB, Dovecot, Postfix, Samba, SOGo & OpenChange from scratch.

My purpose is to create a SOGo server without LDAP by using Samba, Dovecot, Postfix & OpenChange.

I've followed the configuration starting at http://iabsis.com/EN/article/35-2/Requirements and cross-referenced the instructions given in both the "SOGo Installation Guide <http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf>" and "Native Microsoft Outlook Configuration <http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Native%20Microsoft%20Outlook%20Configuration.pdf>"

Specifically, I've configured Dovecot & Postfix successfully with the instructions at http://iabsis.com . .

I've configured SOGo to authenticate with MySQL and successfully configured Samba as an AD-DC

I'm following the directions starting on pg 9 of the "Native Microsoft Outlook Configuration <http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Native%20Microsoft%20Outlook%20Configuration.pdf>," and my setup fails at pg 13 -- "/etc/init.d/openchange-ocsmanager start" -- with the error, "No such file or directory"

*How is "ocsmanager" configured with "python-ocsmanager?"* Where is the documentation?

ALSO, I am missing "/etc/apache2/conf-available/sogo.conf" and "/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/sogo.conf"

As a result, I cannot reach http://ip_address/SOGo by web services.

I can "create" the file, but I do not wish to skip a configuration step. And, what of "OCSManager?"

Thx