Dear all,

maybe someone can help me with the following issue:

I am using Thunderbird 31.3.0, the Inverse SOGo Connector 31.0.0 and ownCloud 7.0.4. Additionally I am using an Add-on called "Duplicate Contact Manager 0.9.2" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/duplicate-contact-manager/)

The problem is that the Add-on is deleting contacts programmatically via the function "deleteCards". The code snippet is:

var deleteCards = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/array;1"].createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIMutableArray);
            deleteCards.appendElement(card, false);
            abDir.deleteCards(deleteCards);

"abDir" is the current addressBook.

It seems that the SOGo Connector is not aware of this programmatic deletion. The deletion is not synced to ownCloud. How can the code of the Add-on be extended to inform the SOGo connector of the deletion? A code-snippet would be perfect.

Happy new year, thanks and kind regards,

Sebastian